Day 1: Spirit of Queensland – Brisbane to Cairns (D)
Venture from Brisbane to Cairns on the Spirit of Queensland. Overnight on board the Spirit of Queensland.
Day 2: Port Douglas (BL)
Arrive into Cairns this afternoon and transfer to your Port Douglas accommodation. Stay the next three nights at Regal Port Douglas.
Day 3: Cape Tribulation and Daintree (BL)
Enjoy a day exploring Cape Tribulation and the Daintree. Spend the morning on a relaxing cruise along the Daintree River and continue onto Alexandra Lookout. After a tropical lunch, discover Cape Tribulation on a guided rainforest and beach walk.
Day 4: Port Douglas (B)
Spend the day at leisure exploring the vibrant village of Port Douglas. Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea on a relaxing twilight cruise.
Day 5: Port Douglas to Cairns (B)
This morning transfer to Cairns on one of the most scenic drives in Australia. Stay the next three nights at DoubleTree by Hilton Cairns.
Day 6: Kuranda (B)
Today travel on board the Kuranda Scenic Railway and take in the spectacular views as you wind your way up to Kuranda. Spend time exploring the village of Kuranda. Depart Kuranda on the Skyrail and glide above the canopy of World Heritage Listed rainforest.
Day 7: Cairns (B)
Today you are free to explore the city of Cairns. Take a relaxing stroll along the foreshore or spend time at theCairns Esplanade Lagoon.
Day 8: Cairns (B)
Your holiday concludes after breakfast.
(B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
dates & pricing
|Adult||Senior||Adult Sole||Senior Sole||Departs 2020/2021|
|$1859||$1806||$||$||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat|
- Departs Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat (1 Apr 20 – 31 Mar 21)+
- ^Prices valid 1 Apr – 7 May, 21 – 23 May, 25 May – 1 Jun, 4 – 6 Jun, 8 – 13 Jun, 15 Jun – 13 Oct, 16 – 20 Oct, 23 – 30 Oct, 2 – 12 Nov, 16 – 27 Nov, 30 Nov – 17 Dec 20, 11 Jan – 5 Feb, 17 Feb – 31 Mar 21 and include Environmental Management Charge of $3.50 per person to be paid directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour by you. +Blockout dates apply.
- Prices are a guide only, subject to change and availability and are in Australian Dollars. From prices for rail packages are per person per package twin share, unless otherwise specified and based on the lowest room category for travel in low season.
Highlights & inclusions
- One way overnight travel on the Spirit of Queensland from Brisbane to Cairns – RailBed
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation in Port Douglas
- 3 nights 4½ star accommodation in Cairns
- Meals as specified
- Tours and transfers as specified
- See where the rainforest meets the reef at Cape Tribulation
- Ride on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway