Day 1: Tilt Train – Brisbane to Hervey Bay
Journey on the Tilt Train this morning and travel north to Maryborough West, your connection to the Fraser Coast. Transfer to Hervey Bay. Stay the next three nights at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Hervey Bay.
Day 2: Fraser Island
After breakfast, join a full day 4WD guided tour of Fraser Island. Learn about the natural and cultural history of Fraser Island. Swim in the crystal clear, blue waters of Lake McKenzie, the island’s most beautiful perched lake. Enjoy lunch and a drive along spectacular Seventy Five Mile Beach. Stop to swim in the cool fresh waters of Eli Creek and marvel at the coloured sands of the Pinnacles. (B,L)
Day 3: Hervey Bay
Spend the day at leisure exploring the beautiful coastal town of Hervey Bay. Perhaps take a bicycle ride along the picturesque foreshore, visit the Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere, or from July to October enjoy a whale watching cruise (Whale Watch Adventure option). (B)
Day 4: Hervey Bay to Brisbane
After breakfast, meet your RailBus Coach Connection transfer to Maryborough West Railway Station for the Tilt Train journey back to Brisbane. Relax in your reclinable seat and take in the passing scenery of South East Queensland. (B)
dates & pricing
|Adult||Senior||Adult Sole||Senior Sole||Departs 2021|
|$769||$701||$1044||$975||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun|
- ^Prices valid 6 Apr – 4 Jul, 12 – 29 Jul, 18 Oct – 15 Dec 21, 10 Jan – 31 Mar 22. +Blockout dates apply.
- The prices are intended as a guide only and may be subject to change.
- Australian Pension Concession Card holders, Government Senior Card holders, Queensland Pension Concession Card holders and Queensland Government Senior Card holders may be entitled to Concession Fares that are partly or fully funded by the Commonwealth or State Governments. To qualify for Concession Fares, an Australian Concession Card must be presented at the time of booking; must be valid at the time of travel and must be carried at all times during travel.
Highlights & inclusions
- Walk along the Urangan Pier
- See the Maheno Shipwreck on Fraser Island
- Take in the spectacular views from Indian Head
- Return travel on the Tilt Train from Brisbane to Maryborough West – Economy Seat
- 3 nights 4½ star accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Meals as specified
- Full day 4WD Fraser Explorer Day Tour
- Return RailBus Coach Connection from Maryborough West Railway Station to Hervey Bay