Day 1. Fri 14 Feb 2020 – Arrive Melbourne (D)
Join us as we discover some of the hidden charms in Melbourne and surrounds. Arrive into Melbourne airport early afternoon to board our signature ‘Gold Class’ coach as we make our way into the hub of Melbourne. Enjoy some free time this afternoon before we meet tonight for welcome drinks followed by dinner in our hotel. 3 Night Stay: Crowne Plaza, Melbourne CBD, River View Rooms
Day 1. Sat 15 Feb 2020 – Melbourne (B,L,D)
Your day trip starts with a lovely drive northeast of the city to the Yarra Valley wine region, stopping to sample local shiraz and cabernet sauvignon, taking in breathtaking views, and enjoying a delicious lunch. Next we make our way to Domaine Chandon to enjoy a private tour of the property to discover how sparkling wine is produced. This time our stunning views are accompanied by a glass of bubbles before we make our way back to Melbourne.
Day 3. Sun 16 Feb 2020 – Melbourne (B,D)
Today is a free day to spend discovering all that Melbourne has to offer. Take a tram ride out to the Queen Victoria markets or the infamous culinary district of Lygon Street, enjoy some shopping or just take some time to relax. Tonight we enjoy a four course menu that will tantalise the tastebuds on the Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise as we meander down the Yarra River watching the passing twinkling city lights. **Lunch at own expense today
Day 4. Mon 17 Feb – Cruise – P&O Pacific Aria (B,L,D)
This morning we will explore Melbourne’s vibrant maze of laneways and arcades to discover unusual, hidden places and sample some local specialties. Melbourne’s arcades and laneways are full of treasures and a walking tour provides the ideal way to discover them. See specialty retailers, local designers, quirky cafes, street art and listen to historical tales. Enjoy lunch in the city before we make our way to the cruise terminal to board the P&O Pacific Aria. Settle into your oceanview cabin before the ship sets sail at 5:00pm. 4 Night Cruise: P&O Pacific Aria ship
Day 5. Tue 18 Feb 2020 – Cruise – P&O Pacific Aria (B,L,D)
Today we are at sea allowing us to enjoy many of the experiences available onboard. Relax, rejuvenate or join in one of the many activities available. Lose yourself in a world of production shows, comedy shows, live music, a casino and theme nights.
Day 6. Wed 19 Feb 2020 – Cruise – P&O Pacific Aria (B,L,D)
We disembark the ship today and spend the day on the beautiful Kangaroo Island, a wildlife sanctuary where you can spot local inhabitants at almost every turn. Today you can choose your own shore excursion from a selection which includes a visit to Cape Willoughby Conservation Park, an ocean safari to Dolphin Cove, a Quad Bike tour for those feeling adventurous or a food safari.
Day 7. Thu 20 Feb 2020 – Cruise – P&O Pacific Aria (B,L,D)
Today we are at sea. Why not try your hand at a game of trivia, partake in a dance class or play a round of quoits on the deck. Tonight we will meet for farewell drinks.
Day 8. Fri 21 Feb 2020 – Cruise – P&O Pacific Aria (B)
Wake up this morning as the Pacific Aria docks in Melbourne at 7:00am. Indulge in one last breakfast before disembarking the ship and making our way to the airport for our respective flights home.
B = Full Breakfast; MT = M/Tea; L = Lunch; AT = A/Tea; D = Two Course Dinner
dates & pricing
- Non-refundable deposit of $1500pp required to secure your reservation.
- N.B. Tour price on board P&O Cruises ship Pacific Aria is based in categories OD, OE & OF oceanview cabins. Bathroom amenities in the cabin will be shower over bath. Cabins will be allocated at the discretion of the cruise ship.
- Tour price excludes sundries and onboard P&O Cruises tips/gratuities. Tour price is subject to change due to fuel levy fluctuations applicable to services.
- Due to cruise terms & conditions, balance of payment for this tour will be required 100 days prior to departure and at this time 100% cancellation fees apply. Travel Insurance is compulsory and it is recommended that it be purchased at time of paying deposit.
- N.B. This package is subject to a fuel levy without notice for air and coach components.
- Flights are arranged to suit the tour group in advance, therefore we cannot book individual preferences or guarantee direct flights.
- FITNESS LEVEL – A RATING OF 2 (MODERATE) Passengers must be able to:-
• Walk 10 min without stopping
• Ascend stairs without stopping
• Stand for 30 min without sitting
• Walk over uneven ground
• Embark/debark transport unaided
• Manage their own luggage