B = Full Breakfast; MT = M/Tea; L = Lunch; AT = A/Tea; D = Two Course Dinner
dates & pricing
|QPCV||Senior||Adult||Sole Use||Departs 2020|
- Non-refundable deposit of $1000pp required to secure your reservation.
- Price includes one-way Business Class Tilt Train rail journey Brisbane to Maryborough West and opulent ‘Diamond Class’ coach travel.
- Please note: Rail and coach seating is a mixture of twin and single seats and does not guarantee sole use seat or couples seated together on some days as seat rotation applies. Please enquire at time of booking.
- N.B. This package is subject to a fuel levy without notice for coach and rail components.
- This package is subject to QR rail disruptions without notice. Bookings cannot be cancelled or transferred if this occurs.
- This price is subject to:
• QPCV Queensland Aged Pensioner utilising 2 concession vouchers
• SENIOR Australian Government Senior Card Holder
• ADULT Passengers 50+ with no valid concession cards
- FITNESS LEVEL – A RATING OF 3 (ACTIVE/MODERATE) Passengers must be able to:-
• Walk 20 min without stopping
• Ascend stairs without stopping
• Stand for 45 min without sitting
• Walk over uneven ground
• Embark/debark transport unaided
• Manage their own luggage
Highlights & inclusions
- One-way Business Class Tilt Train rail journey Brisbane to Maryborough West then from Maryborough West to Gladstone
- 2 nights Fraser Island
- Full day 4WD island safari
- 1 night Gladstone
- 2 nights Heron Island with daily naturalist bird watching tours and eco reef walks
- Opulent ‘Diamond Class’ coach travel
- 1 night Rockhampton
- 3 nights Daydream Island
- Ocean Rafting jet boat tour
- 1 night Mission Beach
- Paronella Park Spanish castle
- 3 nights Cairns
- Kuranda Scenic Rail journey in Gold Class
- Kuranda Army Duck; Cairns Skyrail
- Green Island reef tour with semi submersible
- 37 meals