Day 1. Arrive Darwin
Be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a guided tour of the city before a Welcome Dinner. Stay: Darwin, Mantra on the Esplanade. D
Day 2. Darwin, Katherine
Experience Nitmiluk National Park on a cruise along Nitmiluk Gorge. Admire the sandstone walls that tower up to 70 metres on either side and look for Aboriginal art. Continue to Katherine. Stay: Ibis Styles Katherine. B,D
Day 3. Katherine, Ord River, Lake Argyle, Kununurra
On the journey to Kununurra, see Lake Argyle. Later, join a wildlife cruise along the Ord River, keeping an eye out for crocodiles, short-eared rock wallabies and over 270 species of birds. Stay: Kununurra Country Club. B
ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY – THE BUNGLE BUNGLE RANGE
Fly over the Ord River and Lake Argyle to discover the Bungle Bungle Range^. Enquire for details.
Day 4. Kununurra, El Questro Wilderness Park
Tour Kununurra then travel the Gibb River Road to El Questro Wilderness Park. Dine at Emma Gorge Resort’s open-air restaurant. Two Nights: El Questro, Emma Gorge Resort, tented cabins with ensuites. B,D
ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY – UPGRADE IN EL QUESTRO
Stay in luxury at the exquisite El Questro Homestead. Replaces touring and accommodation at Emma Gorge Resort^. Enquire for details.
Day 5. El Questro Wilderness Park
Gaze up at a canopy of palms as you enjoy a relaxing soak in Zebedee Springs. Then join a cruise along Chamberlain Gorge before a visit to El Questro Station. B,D
Day 6. El Questro Wilderness Park, Halls Creek
Travel to the old gold mining town of Halls Creek. Stay: Halls Creek, Kimberley Hotel. B,D
Day 7. Halls Creek, Geikie Gorge, Fitzroy Crossing
Cruise Geikie Gorge before continuing to Fitzroy Crossing. Stay: Fitzroy Crossing, Fitzroy River Lodge.
Day 8. Fitzroy Crossing, Broome
Arrive in Broome and enjoy a guided tour of the town. Two Nights: Oaks Broome. B,D
Day 9. Broome
Spend today as you please. B
Day 10. Depart Broome
Transfer to the airport. B
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
dates & pricing
|Twinshare||Sole Use||DEPARTS 2020|
|$4995||$6445||*12, 22 Aug|
|*18, 29 Sep|
|Twinshare||Sole Use||DEPARTS 2021|
|$5095||$6545||*4, 15 May|
|*6, 17, *27 July|
|7, *17, 28 Aug|
- Early bird specials may apply – please contact for details
- Prices subject to change
- Seniors Card Holders and Australian/NZ Pensioners deduct $50 per person
- Dates with * operate in reverse (Broome to Darwin). Please enquire for dates.
- Itinerary effective from 1 May to 29 September 2020. Departures after 29 September 2020 are listed as a guide only and may follow a different itinerary.
Highlights & inclusions
- Explore stunning Nitmiluk Gorge on a guided cruise and discover the music, stories and ways of the local Jawoyn people.
- Enjoy an authentic Open-Air Dining under the stars at El Questro Wilderness Park, in the heart of the Outback.
- Your accommodation is situated deep in the heart of the Kimberley, on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River.
- 9 nights in premium accommodation
- Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director and Driver
- Airport transfers and porterage
- 16 meals – 9 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D)